Pages

China Glaze - For Audrey

Monday 30 June 2014

China Glaze - For Audrey
Another cult favourite dancing on the digits today - China Glaze For Audrey! This polish is the closest to a perfect Tiffany Blue that I've ever been able to find, and rightfully so with a name like For Audrey. (Although, as much as I adore Audrey Hepburn and however much I love Tiffany's, I've never been able to sit through Breakfast at Tiffany's in one go... anyone else have this problem?).




I love this Tiffany blue, slighty dusty aqua polish for spring and summer, although I do pull it out all year-round. The formula was a tad bit of a disappointment, unfortunately, it streaked and pulled bald patches. All-in-all, I needed 3 coats and was still not entirely happy with the results, poo! :(

The colour of this polish is its bread and butter - you only need this if you're as desperate for a Tiffany blue as I was.

No comments :

Post a Comment