Pages

OPI - Can't Find My Czechbook

Thursday 5 June 2014

OPI - Can't Find My Czechbook
It's hard to go wrong with OPI, and this beautiful blue from their Euro Centrale 2013 Collection is the perfect blend of pastel and brights for the transition into summer.



OPI Can't Find My Czechbook is a dusty take on the typical bright summer aqua and it's a lovely colour. The formula is smooth and creamy, opaque in two coats. It's not streaky unlike a lot of blue polishes. I think this particular shade of blue would be flattering on a lot of skintones, especially with the bronze and gold tones that are always popular for summer.

Overall, I think this is a nice and easy polish to apply and wear for Spring/Summer!

*Please excuse the messy cuticles, I was rushing out the door and didn't get a chance to tidy them up...

No comments :

Post a Comment