Pages

OPI - If You Moust You Moust

Tuesday 17 June 2014

OPI - If You Moust You Moust
In my opinion, OPI does the best pink nailpolishes. Ever. Today, I'm wearing one of my favourite pinks for Spring and Summer - OPI If You Moust You Moust.

If You Moust You Moust was released as part of the 2012 Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection. How can you say no to a Minnie Mouse Collection!? It's a pretty, cool-toned pink creme. It's a bright, happy colour - much more flattering on my skintone than the warm pinks that tend to be popular this time of year. It reminds me of little Barbie shoes, so cute!

The formula is alright, a bit streaky and watery. It takes two coats to get decent coverage.  It's a unique pink in my collection and I don't have anything to compare it to. If you're into pops of pretty pink, I really like this one!

No comments :

Post a Comment